We highly recommend a licensed dentist to do your impressions for you
Accurate Impression are Important to Make Good Quality Dentures that Fit Well! These impressions are well taken. They used all of the provided material; single impression needs one bag of blue material and one bag of white material.
Click here to review more examples of good and bad impressions.
- Sites 1 & 6 show that the teeth are not touching the front of the tray. Please Make sure that your teeth also do not touch the front of tray. There should be some putty between the front of tray and your front teeth.
- Site 2 shows that the front teeth are not touching the back of the tray. Please ensure that your teeth are in the center of the arch as well.
- Site 3 shows that there is enough putty all around the teeth and gum impressions.
- Site 4 shows that the gum line above teeth is captured well.
- Site 5 & 7 show that the teeth are deep in the putty, which is good.
- Sites 8 & 9 show that the gum where the missing teeth are is captured well. Gums should also be deep in the putty.
- Site 10 shows that the top of the mouth is also captured well.
Step 1. Go over all directions several times until you clearly understand each step. Go over the file we emailed showing good and bad impression examples. Watch YouTube videos by typing in “How to take teeth impression.” If you make a mistake, it will delay the process and cost you more money.